Preview them online, download PDF files or ask for hard copies of our new SIRA and Kathrein catalogues.learn more
Quality management system
All SIRA activities linked to design, production, assessment, sale and installation of antennas and accessories for broadcasting and telecoms, within SIRA have in place an integrated system to manage quality, the environment and safety. Due to compliance in all these areas SIRA has obtained numerous quality certificates, amongst which are UNI EN ISO 9001 (2008) and UNI EN ISO 14001 (2004) certification.
For this purpose and to guarantee increasingly high standards, as well as adopting the contents of the Kathrein Group Policy, the Management of SIRA has set out further standards and guidelines which are followed during the performance of all activities and company processes:
- the supply of products/services that are reliable and fit for purpose to achieve customer satisfaction;
- to improve company efficiency as a means to achieve competitiveness in the market through continued improvements to operating quality (efficiency) of in-house functions and sub-contractors;
- to reduce defects in incoming materials, any errors in company processes, defects in products delivered to customers and as a result, to cut the additional costs arising from failure to deliver high quality;
- to disseminate, at all levels, a culture of quality as a factor of professional growth;
- to ensure company efficiency, as proven by recognition from an accredited certifying body.
To implement the principles stated in this document, a management representative for the Quality Management System has been appointed from among SIRA's staff; this person has well-defined tasks, position and authority for the following:
- to make sure that the Quality Management System requirements are set, applied and maintained in conformity with the previously defined requirements;
- to report to management on the performance and efficiency of the Quality Management System for the purpose of reappraisal and improvement;
- to perform in-house audits.
For any information concerning the contents of this section of the website, please contact Mr. M. Fumagalli at the following e-mail: email@example.com.